- As low as $268/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Iron/ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
The adventure awaits in our fun, nautical Charleston home away from home! Let this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom serve as your home base while you cruise through the Lowcountry.
Just 10 mins. from famously funky Folly Beach and 15 from downtown Charleston, you can't go wrong with the location.
Cozy beds, screened in porch, fun backyard, local hosts who adore to help, and the peaceful street make this home a must-book for your Lowcountry vacation or your furnished rental needs.
Savor use of the entire home and yard during your stay! You'll check in using your unique SmartLock code and enter through the screened in front porch - ideal for appreciating a morning cup of coffee or an afternoon glass of wine.
Enter into the main sitting room and go through the beaded door to your left, where you'll find a comfortable couch and enormous SmartTV, with access to your preferred streaming apps. The room includes a desk and chair.
The galley style kitchen is entirely outfitted with the cooking basics, and even includes a wine refrigerator. Make a nighttime in as much fun as a nighttime out with a homecooked meal followed by dancing under the functioning disco ball in the living room!
Down one hall, you'll find three of the four bedrooms. Each room is completely furnished with comfortable full bed and soft linens, and one includes a desk and chair for those mixing business and enjoyment. The bedrooms share a full bathroom with towels, soaps, and shower essentials supplied.
To the back of the home is the master suite, with a king sized bed, SmartTV, and private bathroom. The suite has access to the elegant backyard with a firepit, hanging swing, and plenty of space.
Feel complimentary to use the on-site washer and dryer during your stay.
The home is a ideal home port for groups or families to return to after a busy day exploring the Lowcountry!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 5 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Rental property booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- First, have your group decide on trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Captain's Quarters-Beautiful Home minutes to Folly has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 2.0 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.0 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.1 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.1 miles
- City Marina - 4.1 miles