- As low as $79/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 1
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 1
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Apartment is currently being furnished by local interior designer, Alyssa Demilio (@demiliodesign)
This studio apartment is ideal for someone wanting minimal space while appreciating all that living in the city has to offer! The home features an open concept layout with impressive colored wall and tile to add a extravagant feel.
The apartment comes completely furnished with a queen size bed, comfortable couch and chair for calming, and a coffee table that can serve as a dining table or workspace (see photos). The kitchenette comes entirely outfitted with all necessary cooking essentials including a mini refrigerator, electric cooktop, prep counter, sink, and storage underneath the sink. The bathroom has a standup tiled shower, sink and toilet. This apartment also features a washer/dryer.
*30 day minimum per city regulation. Water, electric, parking supplied. Animals can be negotiated with pet fee. *
Neighborhood- Cannonborough Elliotborough:
Cannonborough Elliotborough draws young professionals and students from close by colleges to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring streets, running through the leafy area, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home beverages
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Supplied With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental:
- To start, have your family decide on dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. 14 Catfiddle St, unit A has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles