- As low as $79/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 1
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 1
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Apartment is currently being furnished by local interior designer, Alyssa Demilio (@demiliodesign)
This studio apartment is ideal for someone wanting minimal space while appreciating all that living in the city has to offer! The home features an open concept layout with beautiful colored wall and tile to add a opulent feel.
The apartment comes completely furnished with a queen size bed, comfortable couch and chair for calming, and a coffee table that can serve as a dining table or workspace (see photos). The kitchenette comes entirely outfitted with all necessary cooking essentials including a mini refrigerator, electric cooktop, prep counter, sink, and storage underneath the sink. The bathroom has a standup tiled shower, sink and toilet. This apartment also features a washer/dryer.
*30 day minimum per city regulation. Water, electric, parking supplied. Animals can be negotiated with pet fee. *
Neighborhood- Cannonborough Elliotborough:
Cannonborough Elliotborough draws young professionals and students from close by colleges to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring streets, running through the leafy area, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- First, have your group choose vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Bluebell- Furnished Studio Apartment Downtown CHS has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Bluebell- Furnished Studio Apartment Downtown CHS?Book Online Get Information Call: