- As low as $282/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 600 sq ft (56 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 600 square feet
493 King Battery
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With handsome wood floors spanning a bright and open living space, this magnificant King Street suite is ready to turn your vacation fantasies into vacation memories! Kick back on the comfortable couch to appreciate a favorite mystery or romance novel then get crackin' in the full kitchen to prepare an afternoon lunch before heading out to tour the amazing downtown area. You'll be just steps from all the best fine dining, shopping, museums, and art galleries in Charleston, and that's saying a lot! After an afternoon of sightseeing, come home to watch a good movie on the flatscreen TV then spread out on one of the opulent queen-size beds to fall into a dream-filled slumber. If you're feeling less adventurous, you even have the opportunity to see a few sights from the comfort of your suite.
What's close by:
You'll have tons of impressive eateries within walking distance like R. Kitchen, Sorghum & Salt, and Coast Bar & Grille anytime you want to sample some terrific local fare. Take in some local culture with visits to the Citadel Archives & Museum, Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, and The Charleston Museum.
Things to know:
The license # for this rental is: BL004141-07-2016.
Parking notes: Parking Passes $20/day + tax - Must be purchased prior to arrival.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: Please note that there are active security cameras for the outside door and the hallway. They do not record sound and are always on.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: BL004141-07-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Booking in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Charleston:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful King Street Suite w/ Hardwood Floors, Full Kitchen, WiFi, & Shops has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Beautiful King Street Suite w/ Hardwood Floors, Full Kitchen, WiFi, & Shops?Book Online Get Information Call: