- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCharmingly modernized 5BR —4 full bath home located just outdoor of downtown IOP. 5 min. walk to all eateries and stores in the heart of IOP as well as the beach.
* located at 906 Carolina Boulevard in the Heart of IOP
* freshly refreshed in 2018/2019
* pool and outdoor living space
* Dog friendly
* enormous backyard with gas grille
* just mins. from the beach, eateries/bars, stores, etc
* Ideal for 1-2 families
* Additional IOP Houses and Condos available from this owner
2 king beds with full baths - one upstairs one downstairs
1 Queen bedroom with hall bath - upstairs
2 twin beds with hall bath- downstairs
2 full beds with hall bath-upstairs
Queen sleeper couch upstairs in family room
Twin sleeper chair in downstairs family room
1 roll away twin bed
Saturday-Saturday only for summer
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation properties supply Charleston area area promotional books which feature offers, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the property management company and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of those fantastic activities with a quite often significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide phenomenal savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll receive the most value from a home which most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Information
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to select a vacation home which matches their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you start to book "906 Carolina Blvd- Beautiful 5BR/4BA Newly Renovated House, Amazing Pool", review our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rentals are booked very early. To assure the best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and booking your Charleston area rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Agreement can often be difficult among family members, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
How Much Rental Do You Need?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Keep in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected week. It may be at the top end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One member of your party will have to be given the task of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available during your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Frequently the elder generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all property postings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! While many rental homes permit pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental property. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included.
Best places to Search
Once the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies will have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Your easiest possibility of a lower rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and individual home owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required call the rental manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many complications.
- Be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental home management companies and rental home sites allow renters to offer comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a good time? With a little luck everything ended up being wonderful and you're ready to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. Maybe the rental home was not ideal, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.