- As low as $274/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Internet access
- Jetted bathtub
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1349 sq ft (125 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1349 square feet
- (RLNE6515072) The Azalea- 62 Barre Street - While this completely furnished 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has been freshly refreshed to provide all the necessary modern amenities, it still offers the historic appeal you have been yearning for. You will sense the charm of this downtown getaway instantly as you pull up. There is even a new parking pad that is roomy enough to fit multiple cars, which is a rarity in downtown. The curb appeal of this home instantly catches your eye and includes your very own unique palm trees, new bespoke landscaping, and new landscape uplighting - everything you could have dreamed of! The newly expanded entry porch, which also includes upgraded trim detail, invites you to step inside and appreciate the charm of this early 20th century home complete with newly refinished original wood floor throughout. The entry area welcomes you to step further into your living room that is filled with natural light and provides more than enough seating to relax and watch a movie on the enormous HDTV. The gorgeous updated dining room is equipped with original constructed in shelving details that flank the exterior door and bespoke wallpaper. The dining room is ideal for entertaining and seats up to six people. The light and bright kitchen includes extended cabinets and new quartz countertops to invite you to entertain and whip up your next meal on your gas stove. Appreciate the view from your picture window of the splendid backyard as well. The kitchen is equipped with a sizable walk in pantry that is cavernous enough for additional storage. The kitchen is entirely equipped with all of the necessary kitchen silverware. The laundry room is the ideal mud room with private access to the backyard area for dirty little paws or feet. Should you want to savor the pretty Charleston weather you can step outside on your freshly screened in porch complete with high ceilings and bespoke fan and enjoy the view of your freshly landscaped backyard while appreciating an evening drink or tea. Biweekly landscaping service is supplied in the monthly rent. If you prefer to sit in the sun you can enjoy your new bespoke extended deck or run around in your backyard with the new full privacy fence. Stepping back inside to your second story you will find your gorgeous full guest bath and guest suite. The master has been expanded to be more spacious and includes a handsome master ensuite bath complete with complimentary standing tub, walk in shower, separate water closet, and huge walk in closet with bespoke shelving. Both bedrooms feature queen size beds with opulent white linens. Modest dogs negotiable with pet fee. All utilities supplied in rate. Harleston Village: Established in the 1700s, Harleston Village is dotted with Georgian and Italianate buildings on tree-lined streets. Joggers and cyclists head to the sidewalks and shady trees around Colonial Lake, known as "The Pond." The College of Charleston, with a colonnaded entrance, lies on a striking campus. To the east, King Street is a hub of fresh stores, plus eateries and bars with outdoor patios and a hip vibe. No Cats Accepted Houzlet publishes listings on Vrbo; which in turn, accepts tenants to instantly rent seasonal units. Houzlet’s properties are managed by licensed real estate agents. Although the property is an instant rental, it’s possible there can be another pending application. If the home is not available, we can offer you another suitable option or you can cancel for complimentary.
The returnable policy is as follows:
1. 100% refund less the service fee if you cancel 30 days prior to move-in.
2. 100% refund less the service fee if you are not approved to rent or the home is unavailable.
3. Not returnable if you are within 30 days from arrival or if you signed the leased with the Agent (whichever comes first).
Please note this property may require a tenant screening at an additional cost to you. You will be required to sign a lease with the landlord. Security deposit vary and range from USD 500 up to one full month rent that is payable directly to the landlord.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Getting the best value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. 2 Bedroom Single_family L-(554497) by Houzlet has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs applied to your agreement.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.2 miles
- City Marina - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles