- As low as $265/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Internet access
- Jetted bathtub
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1375 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1375 square feet
- (RLNE5439102) Palmetto Place- 8 Catfiddle Street - Brand NEW Construction in the freshly constructed Catfiddle neighborhood in Downtown Charleston. This elegantly furnished home is available for 30+ day units. The Space: Two bedroom, 2.5 bath, single-family home accessed by its own entrances/exits. Enter through one of the two private entrances and up one flight of stairs to the main floor living space. This living space has an open floor plan with a generously sized, entirely equipped kitchen overlooking the comfortable living room area. The kitchen was thoughtfully designed with high-end appliances, ample counter space, barstools for your entertaining and dining needs, and huge windows over the sink overlooking the Catfiddle courtyard. A chef's dream! Located directly off of the kitchen you will find a half bathroom for your convenience. The Master suite is located on the next level, with an ensuite full bathroom. This suite features a queen sized bed with extravagant white linens. The bathroom has a his and hers sink, gorgeously tiled shower with two shower heads and a walk in closet for all of your storage needs. The brand new stacked washer and dryer are located in the hallway just outside of the master suite. The second bedroom is on the top level making it a secluded area and master suite of its own for additional family members or guests. This room features a full sized bed and ensuite bathroom. This room also has its own flat screen TV . Just outside of this suite is a modest work space. One covered, off-street parking space supplied. Additional street parking available through the City of Charleston with permit. Animals negotiable with pet deposit. Please keep in mind this is a newer development and there is construction going on in the neighborhood. Duvet Homes will not be responsible or provide refunds for any interruptions due to circumstances out of our control (i.e. construction, noise from neighbors, etc.) during your stay. Neighborhood - Cannonborough/Elliotborough: The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Hominy Grille, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves cafe, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Wildflower Pastry located close by. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and the delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores - including antique stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as buzzing eateries. Publix conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well. No Cats Accepted Houzlet publishes listings on Vrbo; which in turn, accepts tenants to instantly rent seasonal units. Houzlet’s properties are managed by licensed real estate agents. Although the property is an instant rental, it’s possible there can be another pending application. If the home is not available, we can offer you another suitable option or you can cancel for complimentary.
The returnable policy is as follows:
1. 100% refund less the service fee if you cancel 30 days prior to move-in.
2. 100% refund less the service fee if you are not approved to rent or the home is unavailable.
3. Not returnable if you are within 30 days from arrival or if you signed the leased with the Agent (whichever comes first).
Please note this property may require a tenant screening at an additional cost to you. You will be required to sign a lease with the landlord. Security deposit vary and range from USD 500 up to one full month rent that is payable directly to the landlord.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. 2 Bedroom Single_family L-(554399) by Houzlet has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles