- As low as $114/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Internet access
- Jetted bathtub
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 576 sq ft (54 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 576 square feet
Entirely Furnished with modren decore. You just need your suitcase to move in. Kitchen and bathroom are entirely furnished with towels and linens. A short term or long term rental is available. Rent includes all utilities and WiFi connection. Short term rent is $2500 per month. Long term rental is $2300 per month.Rivers Bend is very close to Downtown Charleston and a short walk to Avondale where you can find coffee stores, restaurant and bars. This community has a swimming pool to appreciate during the hot summer. Convenient to downtown Charleston and Folly Beach. Houzlet publishes listings on Vrbo; which in turn, accepts tenants to instantly rent seasonal units. Houzlet’s properties are managed by licensed real estate agents. Although the property is an instant rental, it’s possible there can be another pending application. If the home is not available, we can offer you another suitable option or you can cancel for complimentary.
The returnable policy is as follows:
1. 100% refund less the service fee if you cancel 30 days prior to move-in.
2. 100% refund less the service fee if you are not approved to rent or the home is unavailable.
3. Not returnable if you are within 30 days from arrival or if you signed the leased with the Agent (whichever comes first).
Please note this property may require a tenant screening at an additional cost to you. You will be required to sign a lease with the landlord. Security deposit vary and range from USD 500 up to one full month rent that is payable directly to the landlord.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To book the largest rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. 2 Bedroom Condo L-(554530) by Houzlet has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- The Citadel - 1.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.6 miles
- City Marina - 1.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.3 miles
- Marion Square - 2.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.4 miles