- As low as $167/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 770 sq ft (72 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 770 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Entirely Furnished 2 bed/1 bath executive rental on Sullivans Island available August 1st, 2022. Close to downtown Sullivans Island, the beach, and multiple destination eateries and bars. Town park also close by that includes multiple tennis and basketball courts.No family pets. One parking place included. Tenants responsible for all utilities. Laundry facility on sight. Month to month lease. Disclaimer: Houzlet.com LLC is a Inst-A-rent online marketplace that allow tenants to instantly rent long term properties. Our website connects to third event websites like Airbnb, HomeAway, Vacation Rental By Owner etc. The properties on Houzlet are connected directly from the MLS and are listed by licensed real estate agents. Property will require a full tenant screening for units longer than 30 days, for units less than 30 days only a background check is required. You will be sent a secured link to compete the tenant screening. There is a one-time tenant screening cost of $25. Tenant screening results are securely shared on Houzlet with the landlord. All of our properties require a 1-month security deposit equal to the monthly rental amount. Some marketing channels such as Airbnb only allow a max.-security deposit of $5,000. Luxury properties will rental prices greater than $5,000 will require you to pay a higher security deposit. You may do so using Houzlet Wallet.
About the Area
This condo is located in Sullivan's Island. Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center and Shelmore Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Beautiful 2 Br. Condo (340755) by Houzlet has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before you book your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.