- As low as $229/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Internet access
- Jetted bathtub
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 770 sq ft (72 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 770 square feet
Totally Furnished 2 bed/1 bath executive rental on Sullivans Island available August 1st, 2022. Close to downtown Sullivans Island, the beach, and multiple destination eateries and bars. Town park also close by that includes multiple tennis and basketball courts.No family pets. One parking place supplied. Tenants responsible for all utilities. Laundry facility on sight. Month to month lease. Houzlet publishes listings on Vrbo; which in turn, accepts tenants to instantly rent seasonal units. Houzlet’s properties are managed by licensed real estate agents. Although the property is an instant rental, it’s possible there can be another pending application. If the home is not available, we can offer you another suitable option or you can cancel for complimentary.
The returnable policy is as follows:
1. 100% refund less the service fee if you cancel 30 days prior to move-in.
2. 100% refund less the service fee if you are not approved to rent or the home is unavailable.
3. Not returnable if you are within 30 days from arrival or if you signed the leased with the Agent (whichever comes first).
Please note this property may require a tenant screening at an additional cost to you. You will be required to sign a lease with the landlord. Security deposit vary and range from USD 500 up to one full month rent that is payable directly to the landlord.
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summer is high season in Sullivans Island. Reserve your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- First, have your group select vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. 2 Bedroom Condo (340755) by Houzlet has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.