- As low as $187/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Internet access
- Jetted bathtub
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 750 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 750 square feet
- (RLNE6735766) This is a incredible opportunity to reside in one of Charleston's most prestige residences. The Jasper offers modern modern living in historic Charleston. Located on Broad Street right at the bend at Lockwood Dr. Vistas of Colonial Lake and the Ravenel Bridge, this unit is spectacular. Along with the luxury accommodations, there are exclusive weekly events that would be privy to you during your stay. Supplied but limited to lounge access where you can grab a fast coffee or espresso to start your day! This luxury complex has all you need for your 5 star stay in Charleston. Feel the best in amenities, completely equipped gym with sauna and towel service just to name a few of what this community has to offer. This 9th floor unit comes entirely furnished, 65 NanoCell LG TV, luxury king bed and linens, walk in closet, sizable bathroom with walk in shower and includes all utilities, internet, cable and all household necessities. This unit has a separate laundry closet with washer/dryer. Spectacular vistas from all angles from the front balcony. A alluring teak table st to appreciate dinner and or morning coffee. Rooftop pool, outdoor bbq stations and the many lounge seating areas are sure to please as you savor with friends. Covered parking located in a secure garage area with nighttime security along with on demand concierge services located in the main lobby area. A short lease agreement must be signed for this exclusive property along with an approval process. Inquire about lease term based upon your requested time frame and availability. Application: Family Animals Accepted Houzlet publishes listings on Vrbo; which in turn, accepts tenants to instantly rent seasonal units. Houzlet’s properties are managed by licensed real estate agents. Although the property is an instant rental, it’s possible there can be another pending application. If the home is not available, we can offer you another suitable option or you can cancel for complimentary.
The returnable policy is as follows:
1. 100% refund less the service fee if you cancel 30 days prior to move-in.
2. 100% refund less the service fee if you are not approved to rent or the home is unavailable.
3. Not returnable if you are within 30 days from arrival or if you signed the leased with the Agent (whichever comes first).
Please note this property may require a tenant screening at an additional cost to you. You will be required to sign a lease with the landlord. Security deposit vary and range from USD 500 up to one full month rent that is payable directly to the landlord.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your family agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. 1 Bedroom Condo (340768) by Houzlet has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.6 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.7 miles
- Washington Square - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles