- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis three bedroom, three bathroom, oceanfront condo is the ideal place to appreciate your next beach holiday on Isle of Palms. Savor coastal and inviting décor in the kitchen and living room. Take advantage of the gorgeous vistas on the screened-in back porch. The master bedroom holds a king sized bed and private access to the sunbathing outdoor space. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed and the third has two twin sized beds. The Beach Club’s private community pool is just steps away, and you also have access to all of the Resort’s great luxuries – golf, tennis, dining, spa, recreation, and more!
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's substantial activities and niceties, including:
-Free access to the Swim Center, and Splendid Pavilion Pools.
-Free access to two exercise centers.
-Preferred seasonal pricing on The Links Course and The Harbor Course for resort visitors.
-One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom, per day after noon. $15 per hour per court before noon.
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
-Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for children and adults.
-Free on-resort transportation.
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
- Many management companies and vacation homes supply Charleston area area travel discount guides which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities with a typically significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up tremendous savings.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat guests of the same rental home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and attractions you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual property owners typically offer their clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and variety of short term properties available in the Charleston area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an ideal getaway to suit their Charleston area group, from peaceful condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Rental owners often select management companies to manage marketing and advertising, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Before you start to book "Beach Club Villa 25/ 3 BR Oceanfront Condo w/ Wild Dunes Amenities!", review our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Charleston area the best vacation rentals are booked early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can often be complicated between family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your company. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group will need to be given the task of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
What home features is the group searching for? Do you just want a home with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Often times the senior generation has challenges with stairways. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a family pet? While a number of rental homes allow dogs, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Many constraints could eliminate a prospective rental property. Read your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
The best places to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of similar properties that suit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Your greatest opportunity for a lower rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
Read the complete contract and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard rate, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when booking "Beach Club Villa 25/ 3 BR Oceanfront Condo w/ Wild Dunes Amenities!", in addition to any other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed call the home manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of suggestions.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to give reviews. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest regarding your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. How did they like the rental choice? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning is going to be easy. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next time.