- As low as $122/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 per room
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1174 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1174 square feet
Stylishly refreshed 1950s Charmer offers Indoor/Outdoor Living in highly sought after Riverland Terrace of Charleston, located mins. from Downtown Historic District and the beaches and steps away from the Intracoastal Waterway.
2 Bedroom, 1 Bath home is uniquely curated with art, decor and linens in a “beach chic meets classic Charleston” flare 3 blocks from the Intracoastal Waterway. Grand fenced in backyard, sunny patio, shade courtyard, and all the props exist to take advantage of each - such as calming stuffed outdoor furnishings, grille, bocci, croquet, and cornhole. Our cruiser bicycles are supplied as a complimentary luxury to help you discover this neighborhood known for striking eateries, Art Deco movie theater with current movies, beautiful live oaks with Spanish moss, magical creeks/marshes, playgrounds and Intracoastal Waterway + Stono River vistas galore. Take a cup of coffee down to watch the yachts, barges, kayakers or fishermen cruise by at end of your street. Walk down for elegant sunsets to the Wappoo/Elliott Cut dock. Or even bring your own boat to park at our home and savor public boat landing access at end of street. Riverland Terrace also has acclaimed Charleston Municipal Golf Course with two Charleston County Parks just outside the neighborhood- James Island County Park (with trendy Dog Park & Water Park) and McLeod Plantation.
We can host a max. of 5 people thru 1 Queen bed, 2 Twin Beds & a Blow up Mattress with our linens . At approx 1,174 SF, this lives sizable for a 2 bedroom freestanding home. If renter desires to bring 1 pet, then renter shall share general info on pet at time of making a Booking Request. If Owner agrees to allow the pet, then a nonrefundable pet fee shall be included in the booking. Simple keypad access for secured entry at the home. Rental agreement uploaded to Vacation Rental By Owner site for Renter review and agreement.
$3,650 per month (w nightly proration following the 30 day minimum.) For Roku TVs, we have a 43 inch in Living Rm (not shown at time of photos) and a smaller one in the kitchen.
Neighborhood Eateries/Food/Bar/Music as follows…
Charleston Crab House (on the Water)
Starbuck’s (inside Harris Teeter)
Maybank Public House
Charleston Sports Pub
LB Bakery & Ice Cream
Huriyali- smoothies, bowls, salads & juices
Miller's All Day
The Fox Den Bar & Grille @ The Muni
My Father's Mustache Pub
and drum roll......The Pour House- live music nearly every nighttime !!!!!!!!!!!!
Designated Agent for LLC ownership is a Licensed Real Estate Agent .
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is by the sea. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Harbor View Shopping Center and Upper King Design District. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and horse riding nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- To find the most suitable rental within budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beach Chic Meets Classic Charleston+Bikes~ICW/Waterway& Restaurants A Few Blocks has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 2.1 miles
- City Marina - 2.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.9 miles
- The Citadel - 2.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- City Market - 3.6 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.6 miles
Ready to book Beach Chic Meets Classic Charleston+Bikes~ICW/Waterway& Restaurants A Few Blocks?Book Online Get Information Call: