About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
**We are Friday to Friday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
New remodel just finished in July 2022, which includes new kitchen and bathrooms.
'As You Wish' -3207 Palm Blvd, is casual luxury with open spaces, architectural details and windows galore. This is one indulgence that you'll never regret. Spoil yourself in this striking home that is one of the best on the Isle of Palms. Savor the ocean vistas from the roof top deck and the multiple decks.
The beach is right across the street, yet when it's time to relax, luxury will find you at the private swimming pool.
- 4,000 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Ocean vistas
- Private pool
- Multiple decks
- Roof top porch
- Pool Table
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Garden tub, stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 2: (1) Single over Single bunk bed w/ trundle, full bath across hall - TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath -- TV, porch access
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, full bath across hall -- TV
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- TV
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed, en suite full bath -- TV
- Billiards Room: Pull out couch (let us know if you need linens)
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost plus tax. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to purchase Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already supplied in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Jet skiing, motor boating, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 'As You Wish'~ PRIVATE POOL, ELEVATOR, POOL TABLE has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles