- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyFreshly referbished studio apartment in Downtown Charleston in a bigger home with a private entrance. This unit has it's own private bath, queen size bed, flat screen TV and comfort center. The appreciation center has a mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishware, silverware and drink-ware.With each room in the home having it's own entrance, multiple groups can rent, a couple of mid size groups or one enormous group can rent the whole home.
All of the new furnishings are superb yet functional and the bed is very comfortable. There is a flat screen TVs with cable and access to wireless internet included. Each bedroom has a sound machine to help block out any regular city noise. We give extravagant linens and towels for your stay.
The location of this home cannot be beat. Located one block from upper King Street. During the day, King Street is where all of Charleston's whimsical boutique stores can be found and at nighttime, it is the destination for all of the best eats! The home has a handsome courtyard with benches, ideal for people watching while savoring coffee or just calming. The home includes original wood floors, high end furnishings and a cool and appealing color scheme.
Parking is available in a privately owned lot less than a block up the street for an additional $10/nighttime. These spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact us as soon as you rent if you need parking to reserve your space.
We utilize a key-less entry system, making check in seamless. We also give trip planning assistance including recommendations on things to do, places to go and where to eat. If you have any questions or issues during your stay we have on-call staff available 24-7.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation number OP2018-00002
Patriots Point and USS Yorktown
Charleston City Market
Charleston Battery and White Point Garden
Nathaniel Russell House
Edmondson Alston House
Joseph Manigault House
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and rental properties provide Charleston area area promotional catalogs that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to modify your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it's beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Consider investing in trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Some people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Charleston area family, from relaxing condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you believe "Fabulous Studio Near Dining and Shopping in Downtown Charleston + Free Wi-Fi" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Read through this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Charleston area vacation homes start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Charleston area you would like to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Choose a Size
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Make certain "Fabulous Studio Near Dining and Shopping in Downtown Charleston + Free Wi-Fi" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, make certain everyone understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
What home features is the family looking for? Do you want a rental home with patio dining area? Will the property need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Do people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your best friend! Even though a number of rental homes permit dogs, rules and fees vary per rental. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest potential for a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, visitors have to pay state taxes when renting "Fabulous Studio Near Dining and Shopping in Downtown Charleston + Free Wi-Fi", along with any other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property needs to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with pots and pans, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Ideally everything ended up being fantastic and you're ready to re-book the same property for next season. Maybe the rental home wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium - 0.9 miles