- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyWe took this elegant old home, located ideally in downtown Charleston, and divided it into six unique and privately accessed guest suites. During our renovations, we were careful to maintain some of the home?s original includes in order to give visitors a genuine taste of Charleston tradition. There is original exposed brick all through, gorgeous original wood floors, and non working but beautiful fireplaces. You will have access to the double porches, outfitted with rocking chairs and a joggling board for hanging out and relishing each other's company.
This particular unit has a queen sized bed, flat screen Intelligent TV, wireless internet, a full private bathroom and a comfort center. The appreciation center is supplied with a mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hot plate, toaster oven, and all necessary tableware, including pots and pans. We also give blissful linens, towels and Beekman bath products for your stay.
We utilize a keyless entry system, making check in seamless (even if you have a late arrival). Check out our guidebook if you need some recommendations for your stay (I would like to do this for all the units unless you think its a waste of time). If you have any questions or issues during your stay we have on-call staff available 24-7.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation Number OP2019-00503
Room Size: 210 square feet
Patriots Point and USS Yorktown
Charleston City Market
Charleston Battery and White Point Garden
Nathaniel Russell House
Edmondson Alston House
Joseph Manigault House
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send printed guide books with special deals for lodging, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of the same fantastic activities with a considerable discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds and get a better price? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get special discounts. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. You'll receive the most value from a rental which most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual property owners frequently offer customers the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Information
You might be surprised to uncover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Charleston area family, from low-noise condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Where to find and book the right rental home:
Do you believe "209 Coming Street Unit A" is the perfect vacation property for your next family vacation? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area rental homes start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Start by picking which specific area of Charleston area you would like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Try to remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Does the preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each person knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Optimal access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the gang visiting with a pet? While many vacation rentals permit pets, rules and charges vary per rental. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective rental home. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local companies often have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective during the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a housekeeping fee, The property is required to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything was exceptional and you're excited to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles