- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyJust one block away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's distinguished restaurant and nightlife district. Relish some of Charleston's most great local dining all within one block of this rental. A few of our favorites include Chez Nous, The Ordinary, Hominy Grille, Five Loaves, Sugar bakeshop, plus many more! Come experience Charleston's southern hospitality. Unwind in the courtyard with a glass of wine and take a dip in the heated pool.
Important Info to Note:
•We give a streaming device as opposed to standard cable. Guests can login to the supplied streaming apps with their credentials.
•Wi-fi is supplied
•One off-street parking space included at no additional price- we recommend an economy size car
•No family dogs and cats allowed
•Check-in is at 4 PM / Check-out is at 11AM.
•Please note our strict cancellation policy
•Parties and/or events are NOT allowed
•The pool is open & heated year round
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Charleston area area vacation discount books which feature offers, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the itself. Search for these guides and coupon books, since this allows travelers to enjoy the same fantastic attractions with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Can you move your dates? Shoulder seasons feature fantastic deals.
- Several management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or repeat vacationers to the same property. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a specific Charleston area atteaction which you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual property owners generally offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be shocked to find out just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are certain to come across a rental home which matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be happy to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you believe "Perfect Spot for Two in Downtown Charleston" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Read this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area rentals start booking very early. To ensure the most desirable choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Start by picking which particular area of Charleston area you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
The majority of rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the home have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Special Issues to consider
Do people in your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a furry friend? Even though a number of vacation homes allow cats and dogs, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Examine your contract very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Once the location, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional rental properties, local companies offer fantastic service..
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. If you find damages, or if fixes are required contact the property manager straight away.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, nearby properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental to make sure that you've collected all belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred during your stay. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Many rental property websites ask for feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything turned out to be outstanding and you're happy to reserve the rental for next season. If not, you've gained invaluable experience to aid with another search.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles