- As low as $808/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3464 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Water lover's dream! Amazing home with striking Intracoastal waterway vistas and access! Ideal launching point for boat, jet ski, paddleboard, or kayak!
Located within walking distance to the beach and downtown IOP restaurant and bar district. With just a 20 min. drive from historic downtown Charleston, this exceptional, luxury 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home has everything you need!
Home comes with 4 paddleboards, 5 kayaks, life jackets, pool (can be heated!), hot tub, beach gear and chairs. Appreciate a calming beverage out on the dock appreciating the most extraordinary sunsets over the skyline of Charleston.
- 3 bedrooms, each with a king-sized bed & private bathroom
- Bonus living room with two couches that convert to futons for added sleeping
- Outdoor patio area and backyard access
- Main living space with entirely equipped kitchen and formal dining room (table seating for 10)
- Half bathroom and laundry room located just off the kitchen area
- Roomy outdoor porch
- Master/Primary bedroom is on the 2nd floor and features a California King size bed, walk in closet, and private bath suite. This bathroom has a soaking tub, sizable walk in shower, and a second washer/dryer for the property.
Take the spiral staircase or elevator up to the roof top deck where you will surely spend many evenings watching the lavish sunset and dolphins swimming by. No doubt some of the best vistas in Charleston!
The backyard is a true getaway and has an abundance of amenities for guest use, including a private pool and a hot tub. Want to bring your boat? The private dock is the ideal place to store your boat for a boat ride to the IOP Marina or over to Shem Creek. Because the water can be shallow at low tide, you can rent the boat lift for your stay for $125 per reservation.
A few additional highlights at this spectacular property:
- Sonos Surround Sound
- Stand-alone ice maker and full bathroom in garage area
- Tesla charger (in garage)
- Full size refrigerator on each level
- Outdoor shower
- Kayaks and stand-up paddle boards for guest use! (There are life-jackets included and some home rules to follow for these.)
The home is a real island gem! Come check it out!
Pool: Private Pool ($100/day, 3 day minimum)
Hot Tub: Yes
Beach Distance: .2 Mile, Less than 10 mins. Walking
View: Intracoastal Waterway
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Stories
Square Feet: 3,464
Bedroom 1: King, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 3: King, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 4: Master, California King, Private Bath, Second Floor
Balcony: 3 Porches and Rooftop Deck
Parking: 4 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Elevator: Yes, Access from Garage Level to Roof Top Deck
Washer/Dryer: Yes, 2 Sets
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Vacation Rental By Owner # 2639673
*Notice: This home is not a event home. We want you appreciate your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. This street is primarily local residents, and Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. No more than 10 adults should be occupying the home. Also, please be respectful of the property furnishings and amenities, marsh/waterway areas, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, delightful home for all future renters.
*Regarding Pool Heating: In the event of unseasonably freezing or cold weather, it is possible that pool heating may not be operable or available, as heating temperatures typically only reach 10-15 degrees higher than current outside temps and may still not be warm enough to savor.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation property experience:
Getting the best value:
- Summer is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Finding the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. AMAZING Isle of Palms Home with Boat Dock, Water Views, and Private Pool! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are crazy about, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.