- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyPermit Number: 004378
Our generous 2nd-floor apartment (1 of 2 units at the unit), ‘Agave (Suite B)’, is just right for groups of 8-10 visitors (an air bed can be made available upon request for an additional guest or 2) with 4 bedrooms & 4 full baths, and an additional half bath. Located just off of Spring Street & a half block from Ashley Ave, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, and up (interior) stairs, Suite B includes an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or relish a meal. The appealing living room provides a elegant space to relax while the modest cafe style table offers a couple of seats for convenient mobile working or meals. All bedrooms are located on the 2nd level. The half bath is just off of the main living room and bedroom hall. Guests can savor 3 King size & 1 Queen size beds as they see fit. The unit is outfitted with cable and intelligent TV, our team also provides basic login credentials for Netflix if you wish to savor streaming. Entirely supplied kitchen with stainless steel appliances, basic preparing/kitchenware & other necessities to adore a home-cooked meal. Cozy seating on the sizable balcony lets you adore the new air rain or shine!
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd-floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can park two cars off the street in close by a parking lot, accessible just a few homes down.
The home is located in the heart of the glamourous and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its amiable neighbors, inviting eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic glamour. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural holiday. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include the Coquin Petite Cafe, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Ice Bing, Goulette, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen, Poke San, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. Our visitors and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to 132 Spring or Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a brief walk from the very acclaimed King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, rent stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries. Publix effortlessly located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can give self- check-in instructions for your comfort, or we can arrange for someone to meet you at the door if you prefer. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand all through your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do. They also have a concierge service and can organize activities such as water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours. Each guest is also supplied with a special visitor guide designed for them so they can discover the premium things to do and see.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
THIS UNIT IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Unit Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or visitors in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outdoor of the unit, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
This is a licensed and legal Brief Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guide books with deals for accommodations, dining and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to alter your trip week? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get financial savings. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discount.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to uncover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Charleston area crew, from tranquil condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you start to book "Agave (Suite B) - Downtown 6 Blocks from King - 1 Block from Ashley Ave", read through our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of preparing for your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes much easier.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that "Agave (Suite B) - Downtown 6 Blocks from King - 1 Block from Ashley Ave" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to shopping? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Do people in your group have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be limited. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest chance for a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the property manager without delay.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even though you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home is required to be in good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a good time? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles