- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Private Chef
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyPermit Number: 00780
Our freshly refreshed 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bathroom home is just right for huge groups of friends and/or family looking to stay in a central location of downtown Charleston. It has a modern style interior adorned with tons of plants and greenery that radiates a positive, anxiety-complimentary ambiance. Throughout the space you will find brand new appliances, inviting and classy furnishings atop wood floors, chic décor, and plenty of space & privacy that will make you feel right at home.
The unit includes...
A Sizable Front Porch: Upon arrival, ascend a few steps to the big shared front porch. Sit back and relax while savoring your morning cup of coffee or a drink at sunset.
A Cozy Living Room: Walk through the front door and into the brilliant and open living room. Guests will savor a modern style design with all the luxuries you need to feel at home. It includes a inviting couch flanked by 2 side tables, a coffee table, a flat screen TV mounted on the wall above a console cabinet, and 2 matching club chairs.
A Totally-Equipped Kitchen: The dining and kitchen areas are open to the living room making it the ultimate space to spend quality time with your fellow travelers. Between the living room and kitchen, you will find a modest wooden dining table that seats 4 agreeably. The kitchen includes brand new countertops, a standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, stovetop, a coffee maker, toaster, and plenty of storage space to meet all of your preparing needs. In this area you will also find a storage closet that homes the washer/dryer.
4 Bedrooms and 4 ½ Bathrooms. The first bedroom, located just off the kitchen, includes a king-sized bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, a modest dresser, a flat screen TV, a ceiling fan, a sizable walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom includes brand new tile floor, new fixtures, and a full bath/shower. Just a few steps down the hallway is the 2nd bedroom. Bedroom 2 includes exposed brick, a king-sized bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, a flat screen TV, two huge closets, and a ceiling fan. Just a few steps across the hall from this bedroom, you will find a full bathroom which has a full bathtub/shower, brand new tile/fixtures, countertops, mirror, vanity, and sink. At the end of the hallway, you will find the half bath which includes new tile, fixtures, sink, countertops, lighting, and mirror. Bedroom 3 and 4 mirror one another on opposite sides at the back of the condo. Both bedrooms feature a queen-sized bed flanked by 2 bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a modest dresser, a flat screen TV mounted on the wall, a sizable walk-in closet, and a generous ensuite bathroom. Both ensuite bathrooms feature chic fixtures, tile, vanity, a mirror, countertops, a standup shower, and plenty of space.
Whether you are planning a appealing hideaway or a trip filled with action-packed adventures, rest assured knowing that you will have a private, enormous, and appealing place to call home.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st-floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can park two cars off the street in a close by parking lot, accessible just a few homes down.
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural holiday. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Ordinary, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Ice Bing, Goulette, The Jetty, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen, Poke San, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. Our visitors and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to 132 Spring or Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a brief walk from the very famed King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, rent stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries. Publix effortlessly located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can give self- check-in instructions for your comfort, or we can arrange for someone to meet you at the door if you prefer. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do. They also have a concierge service and can organize activities such as water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours. Each guest is also included with a special visitor guide designed for them so they can discover the most first-rate things to do and see.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of renting.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber & Lyft
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
THIS UNIT IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Unit Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or visitors in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outdoor of the unit, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
This is a licensed and legal Brief Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Charleston area area travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows visitors to discover the same wonderful activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer amazing promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve particular visitors, whether it is oceanside units with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to uncover how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a property that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Before you book "Agave (Suite A) - Downtown 6 Blocks from King - 1 Block from Ashley Ave", review our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Make sure "Agave (Suite A) - Downtown 6 Blocks from King - 1 Block from Ashley Ave" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party must be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Proper access can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
After the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, visitors must pay state taxes when renting "Agave (Suite A) - Downtown 6 Blocks from King - 1 Block from Ashley Ave", as well as any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain you've gathered all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles