- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property(10-15% discount for staying 7 days).
From the moment you turn into the oak and palm tree covered driveway you will know you are somewhere very special. This is an owner designed, new remodeled 2,700 square foot low country style home. It is located one and half block from the beach (3-5 mins. walk) and a half mile from the most famed eateries, bars, parks, and more in Isle of Palms. Striking interior designing and brilliant beach-themed photography adorn the home.
A spatial kitchen is newly modernized with new granite counter top, cabinet, stove top and porcelain tile floor. The home offers four generous bedrooms with the master bedroom with a king bed on the first floor and 3 bedrooms on the second floor, and a delight spatial living room with 2 couches, 1 appreciate seat and a great collection of books for your reading time. Above all, there is a superb 320 square foot screen porch with plenty of patio furnishings, couch, chairs, table, and a 55” TV for family gathering. Furthermore, walking through the screen porch or through the sliding doors from the living room and the master bed room, you will be impressed by a 525 square foot outer outdoor space, with patio furnishings, benches, chairs, hammock ……. for you to sun bathe or BBQ your favorite food.
The entire home is available for use There will be some closet areas locked and not usable. There is still plenty of closet space available in each bedroom for use. One of the two parking areas under the home will not be available to park. The owners second car will be parked there. There is parking area for two cars and plenty of parking in drive way as well. There is a fenced in back yard that is available. Guest will have access to Direct TV and Netflix on TVs in living room, master bedroom, green bedroom and screen porch. Wi-fi is available as well. Also available on outer outdoor space is a gas grille for preparing out. In addition, there is a half enclosed outdoor shower at the lower level for a speedy rinse after returning from the beach.
The first floor is handicap accessible via an outdoor elevator.
This is indeed a dream home for your holiday, very close to the Atlantic sea, only 3-5 mins. walking distance to the beach. Just relax and relax in privacy or head out and discover the most impressive that the region has to offer – natural beauty of beach, sand dunes, wet lands, harbor, high-end shopping centers in Mt nice, and classical city vistas of down town Charleston. The island also has 2 pretty golf courses.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Charleston area area promotional travel catalogs that feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the itself. Look for these magazines and discount books, as this allows visitors to enjoy the same fantastic activities with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for financial savings. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's downtown rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and working experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "5 MINS walk to Beach - the vacation house of "Life of Sun, Sand & Sea"" is the best rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Decide on a Community and Date
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Charleston area you want to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is going, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Be mindful that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Will your preferred rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a pricey vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is your family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. A number of limitations may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Best places to Search
Once the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. If the property was not quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search next time.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles