- As low as $360/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This 3-story Colonial Revival home with Craftsman style features four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, a screened in back porch, and courtyard!
On the first floor of the home you will find a roomy entryway, traditional dining room, living room, refreshed Kitchen and a half bathroom. The dining room has a sizable dining table to seat six and a bay window to look out to impressive Colonial Street! The living room is just off the dining room and kitchen and is the ideal place to relax and watch a movie on the intelligent TV! The kitchen was newly updated and features bespoke cabinets, loads of storage and granite countertops. There is a modest desk as well for all of your work from home needs! The sizable island homes an additional-deep sink and seating for a family of five. Appliances include a sub-zero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf 6-burner gas range, Bosch dishwasher, Samsung Microwave, and Dacor Warming Drawer. The tile floor features an integral heating system to keep you warm and toasty in the winter.
The back porch is screened and overlooks the garden. It can be accessed from the dining room and the kitchen, and has a comfortable couch and chairs for you to relax and appreciate the handsome Charleston weather!
The second floor homes the master suite, laundry room, guest bedroom, and bath. The cavernous master suite features a King size bed, walk in closet, and huge en suite bathroom. The master bathroom features a clawfoot tub, double vanity, huge granite and glass shower, and a separate toilet room. The laundry room is very spacious and has loads of cabinets for added storage. A modest but handy feature, the pass-through from the master bath to the laundry accepts you to drop your dirty laundry right into the laundry basket. The guest bedroom also features a King size bed and loads of natural light! The guest bath was freshly updated and features the original butler's pantry cabinetry from the first floor, and a huge cultured-granite and glass shower.
The top floor of the home includes two enormous bedrooms, and a bath with an original pedestal tub/shower. Each bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed. In one bedroom you will find a large desk and comfortable chair. This bedroom would double as the ideal home office!
Off street parking is located in the driveway.
*Animals approved on a case by case basis with a $250 fee per pet.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with Your Home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! The link to book your time will be supplied with your move in instructions. To visit the Campus, you must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary. If access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting and booking a perfectrental:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. 5 Colonial 4br/3.5ba has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before you book the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.6 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.7 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.6 miles
Ready to book 5 Colonial 4br/3.5ba?Book Online Get Information Call: