- As low as $335/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Air hockey
- Arcade/game room
- Music library
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Designated smoking areas
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 7 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2300 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2300 square feet
????PRIME LOCATION between Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston and ideal for bigger families and groups!!
✅ Room for boat, RV or 7+ car Parking
✅ Hot ????Tub
✅ Substantial 3/4 acre lot
✅ Super close 4 min drive to Downtown Charleston
✅ 15 mins to Folly Beach
✅ 13 mins to James Island County Park
✅ Updated 2 story 2,374 sq ft Charleston home
✅ Fire ???? Place
✅ Fire Pit
✅ BBQ grille ????
✅ Volleyball ⚽️
✅ Air Hockey ????
✅ Corn Hole
✅ 65" Roku Intelligent TV ???? downstairs and 55" Roku Intelligent TV ???? upstairs living room
✅ We sanitize our homes!
✅ Voted #1 Travel Destination City in the US in 2018 and #10 in the World
✅ Voted Finest Food City in the US by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
✅ Voted Top wedding places by Bride Magazine
✅ Free use of washer/dryer
✅ Located on James Island
✅ 4 min drive to Downtown Charleston's world-class eateries appealing nightlife galleries, museums, stores, salons, and more.
✅ Grand 3/4 wooded lot
✅ Enormous Back Patio
✅ Outdoor 7 person Hot Tub
✅ 200 Gig Fast Wi-Fi
✅ WiFi printer
✅ Work Desk Area
✅ Granite counters
✅ Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless appliances prepare
✅ Extra Linen's and Blankets
✅ All the Essentials-makeup wipes, Q Tips, hair dryer, a full tub/shower, cabinets, and tons of storage
Earning ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SUPERHOST status, and the "Business Travel Ready" and "Family Ready" distinctions our place is ready for your next stay
❤️ WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY❤️
Guests enthusiastically rate homes 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because:
"The home is located about 10-15 from everything! Just an Uber ride away to Folly, and downtown Charleston."
"This place was marvelous!!!!"
"Great location and super clean!"
"Heidi home is a must stay!!! super cute set up with modren decor. She has everything if you leave anything at home."
"Great location, convenient to downtown nightlife shopping and sightseeing!"
"Lots of cool little eateries in this neighborhood that you might not get to if you're staying downtown."
"The home was very clean and was ideal for our trips to the city and beaches."
"Immaculate home. Beach bag, beach towels, and blanket available to use. Coffee available. Plenty of clean towels for everybody."
"Her home is impeccably kept, conveniently located, and generously decorated. Heidi is a thoughtful host, and does a great job anticipating your wants and needs without being overbearing"
"James Island was a great central location for day trips to Folly / Kiawah/ Isle of Palms beaches as well as downtown Charleston."
"My group of 5 friends and I were able to sleep soundly in very comfortably beds! "
"Heidi has everything you need. Not to mention it is CLEAN! Parking was great."
❤️ GUEST ACCESS ❤️
Pleas note this is a private home not a hotel so we do not have staff onsite.
If any problems arise let us know ASAP and will make every effort to resolve as quickly as possible.
This home has 24/7 checkin via the keypad lock.
If checking in after 9pm just let us know when to expect to you.
Guest will have exclusive, unshared access to the entire home and huge 3/4 wooded lot
❤️ GUEST INTERACTION ❤️
We respect all our guests' privacy ️♀️
We are local but you most likely will not see us, however, we are just a text or phone ☎️ call away if you do!
❤️ THINGS TO DO❤️
Please check out our COMPLIMENTARY Charleston Visitor Guide for the best recommendations.
Just Copy and Paste the link below
❤️ GETTING AROUND❤️
Most GPS will take you there.
Reach out if an issues.
Once there we highly recommend Ride Shares to Avoid the Hassle and Expense of Parking Downtown.
Use our UBER link for a COMPLIMENTARY ride credit
Uber Promo Code scotth4135hue
Use our LYFT link for a COMPLIMENTARY ride credit
Lyft Promo Code scott18521
When in Downtown Charleston we recommend using the COMPLIMENTARY Carta Dash Shuttle to get around.
Carta also has numerous Park n Ride locations throughout the area
❤️ THINGS TO NOTE ❤️
✅ TRAVEL INSURANCE ✈️ We strongly encourage our guest(s) to purchase travel insurance to protect your stay.
As a convenience, we have teamed up with Rental Guardian to offer one of the most comprehensive travel plans with a cancel for any reason option!
You can review their benefits at their website www.playtravelprotection.com.
You will have the option to purchase up to 30 days before your stay with us.
✅ This is a self check-in home not a hotel so please keep that in mind as there is no one onsite 24/7.
✅ If issues arise please contact us ASAP and we try to resolve as quickly as possible.
✅ Guest count is the max # of guests (adult and kids over 12 months) allowed on the property at all times during your entire stay. If your guest amount is understated you will be charged for entire length of your reservation per each guest over.
✅ After booking you will receive links to Reserve your Refundable Security Deposit HOLD and E-sign your Rental Agreement.
✅ Please note credit card costs can not be refunded under any circumstance including cancellations.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on a river. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sunrise Park Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental property booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Charleston HotTub FirePit FirePlace Boat Parking #1 has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation family.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- White Point Garden - 1.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 1.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.1 miles
- James Island County Park - 2.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 2.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.3 miles