- As low as $490/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Arcade/game room
- Music library
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Crib/infant bed available
- Deadbolt lock
- Designated smoking areas
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 13
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2300 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2300 SQUARE_FEET
- Smoking permitted
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
????PRIME LOCATION between Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston and ideal for bigger families and groups!!
✅ Room for RV or 7+ car Parking
✅ Hot ????Tub
✅ Grand 3/4 acre lot
✅ Super close 4 min drive to Downtown Charleston
✅ 15 mins to Folly Beach
✅ 13 mins to James Island County Park
✅ Updated 2 story 2,374 sq ft Charleston home
✅ Fire ???? Place
✅ Fire Pit
✅ BBQ grille ????
✅ Volleyball ⚽️
✅ Air Hockey ????
✅ Corn Hole
✅ 65" Roku Intelligent TV ???? downstairs and 55" Roku Intelligent TV ???? upstairs living room
✅ We sanitize our homes!
✅ Voted #1 Travel Destination City in the US in 2018 and #10 in the World
✅ Voted Finest Food City in the US by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
✅ Voted Top wedding places by Bride Magazine
✅ Free use of washer/dryer
✅ Located on James Island
✅ 4 min drive to Downtown Charleston's world-class eateries impressive nightlife galleries, museums, stores, salons, and more.
✅ Generous 3/4 wooded lot
✅ Extensive Back Patio
✅ Outdoor 7 person Hot Tub
✅ 200 Gig Fast Wi-Fi
✅ WiFi printer
✅ Work Desk Area
✅ Granite counters
✅ Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless appliances prepare
✅ Extra Linen's and Blankets
✅ All the Essentials-makeup wipes, Q Tips, hair dryer, a full tub/shower, cabinets, and tons of storage
Earning ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SUPERHOST status, and the "Business Travel Ready" and "Family Ready" distinctions our place is ready for your next stay
❤️ WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY❤️
Guests enthusiastically rate homes 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because:
"The home is located about 10-15 from everything! Just an Uber ride away to Folly, and downtown Charleston."
"This place was extraordinary!!!!"
"Great location and super clean!"
"Heidi home is a must stay!!! super cute set up with chic decor. She has everything if you leave anything at home."
"Great location, convenient to downtown nightlife shopping and sightseeing!"
"Lots of cool little eateries in this neighborhood that you might not get to if you're staying downtown."
"The home was very clean and was ideal for our trips to the city and beaches."
"Immaculate home. Beach bag, beach towels, and blanket available to use. Coffee available. Plenty of clean towels for everybody."
"Her home is impeccably kept, conveniently located, and gorgeously decorated. Heidi is a thoughtful host, and does a great job anticipating your wants and needs without being overbearing"
"James Island was a great central location for day trips to Folly / Kiawah/ Isle of Palms beaches as well as downtown Charleston."
"My group of 5 friends and I were able to sleep soundly in very comfortably beds! "
"Heidi has everything you need. Not to mention it is CLEAN! Parking was great."
❤️ GUEST ACCESS ❤️
Pleas note this is a private home not a hotel so we do not have staff onsite.
If any problems arise let us know ASAP and will make every effort to resolve as quickly as possible.
This home has 24/7 checkin via the keypad lock.
If checking in after 9pm just let us know when to expect to you.
Guest will have exclusive, unshared access to the entire home and enormous 3/4 wooded lot
❤️ GUEST INTERACTION ❤️
We respect all our guests' privacy ️♀️
We are local but you most likely will not see us, however, we are just a text or phone ☎️ call away if you do!
❤️ THINGS TO DO❤️
Please check out our COMPLIMENTARY Charleston Visitor Guide for the best recommendations.
Just Copy and Paste the link below
❤️ GETTING AROUND❤️
Most GPS will take you there.
Reach out if an issues.
Once there we highly recommend Ride Shares to Avoid the Hassle and Expense of Parking Downtown.
Use our UBER link for a COMPLIMENTARY ride credit
Uber Promo Code scotth4135hue
Use our LYFT link for a COMPLIMENTARY ride credit
Lyft Promo Code scott18521
When in Downtown Charleston we recommend using the COMPLIMENTARY Carta Dash Shuttle to get around.
Carta also has numerous Park n Ride locations throughout the area
❤️ THINGS TO NOTE ❤️
✅ TRAVEL INSURANCE ✈️ We strongly encourage our guest(s) to purchase travel insurance to protect your stay.
As a convenience, we have teamed up with Rental Guardian to offer one of the most comprehensive travel plans with a cancel for any reason option!
You can review their benefits at their website www.playtravelprotection.com.
You will have the option to purchase up to 30 days before your stay with us.
✅ This is a self check-in home not a hotel so please keep that in mind as there is no one onsite 24/7.
✅ If issues arise please contact us ASAP and we try to resolve as quickly as possible.
✅ Guest count is the max # of guests (adult and kids over 12 months) allowed on the property at all times during your entire stay. If your guest amount is understated you will be charged for entire length of your reservation per each guest over.
✅ After booking you will receive links to Reserve your Refundable Security Deposit HOLD and E-sign your Rental Agreement.
✅ Please note credit card costs can not be refunded under any circumstance including cancellations.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on a river. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill. Traveling with kids? Consider Splash Zone Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. 4mins 2 Charleston HotTub Fire Pit Free Parking#1 has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is best for your trip.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. message the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- White Point Garden - 1.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 1.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.1 miles
- James Island County Park - 2.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 2.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.3 miles
- City Market - 2.5 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 2.3 miles
Ready to book 4mins 2 Charleston HotTub Fire Pit Free Parking#1?Book Online Get Information Call: