- As low as $108/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to your freshly decorated Charleston loft, just 1 block from King Street! Stay at the most convenient & brightest Airbnb in Charleston - located within walking distance to everything our city has to offer.
♥ 2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 3 beds
♥ Cozy Setting in Charleston's Finest Neighborhood
♥ Painless Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 99)
Bedroom #1 King Bed
Bedroom #2 King Bed
Common Area: Queen Pullout Couch
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Entirely Stocked Kitchen
Full access to the rental + private parking
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Baguette Magic, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a 1 block walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
YourPad Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 75 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YourPad Charleston on your preferred search engine!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston rental booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Cozy and Convenient 2BR - Steps Away From King ST! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If not, call the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is right for your trip.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. message the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles