- As low as $104/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to - a freshly decorated Charleston loft, just 1 block from King Street! Stay at the most convenient & brightest Airbnb in Charleston - located within walking distance to everything our city has to offer.
♥ 2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 4 beds
♥ Sensational Setting in Charleston's Finest Neighborhood
♥ Professional Decorating & Guest Services
♥ Painless Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 99)
Bedroom #1 Queen Bed
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
Common Area: 2x Twin Pullout Couch Beds
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Entirely Stocked Kitchen
Full access to the rental + private parking
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Baguette Magic, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a 1 block walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
YourPad Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 75 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YourPad Charleston on your preferred search engine!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best vacation home within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Cheerful 2BR Retreat - King Street Location! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles