About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1500 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Wonderful, one story, four bedroom home, newly refreshed and walking distance to all the happening places on Spring, Cannon and Upper King Street!
Our home is one story and features four bedrooms. Each bedroom has a queen bed with luxury linens. We have two full bathrooms with luxury linens and hotel toiletries. Our open floor plan features a enormous living room with pull out couch and flat screen tv. Our dining room opens up to our kitchen and living area and seats 4 guest comfortably.
Please be advised that we are a non-smoking property and any guests in violation of this under the Terms of our Listing and / or Short Term Rental Agreement, will void their CSA insurance policy and therefore be personally responsible for any damages. Parties are prohibited.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation.
Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation.
During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and American Theater are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and picking the perfectrental home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Home Walking Distance To King Street has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles