- As low as $139/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
**XFINITY HIGHEST SPEED INTERNET FOR THE REMOTE WORKER. Has been professionally designed by a local firm and is 10/10 quality!**
Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, specifically the Wagener Terrace neighborhood, the updates to this unit will be sure to capture your attention. The building has four different units each offering private (keyless) entrances, two bedrooms, one bathroom, office, kitchen, and living room all newly refreshed and updated in 2022.
The updates include new wood floors throughout the space, Marble countertops and tile backsplash in the kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, all completely finished with each area decorated professionally by a local interior designer.
This specific unit located on the second floor of the home, has two king beds, closets in each bedroom, one bathroom with a shower (no tub), an office, a kitchen, and a comfortable living room. There is also a full sized washer and dryer for guests to use.
The kitchen includes a refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, stove top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, and basic cutlery.
Full access to the private unit + private parking + outdoor spaces
Wagener Terrace is a hip upper peninsula neighborhood with plenty to do. From walking around Hampton Park, to dining out at the local eateries near by, to simple fast access to downtown and the local beaches, this neighborhood has it all!
Ways to discover Charleston and the surrounding areas include Uber, Lyft, Pedicab (bicycle taxi), and/or walking.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Wagener Terrace, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing and booking the bestrental:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 2b/1b with Office & Dog Park Minutes From DT has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is right for your trip.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 0.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.3 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- City Marina - 1.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.8 miles