- As low as $1,588/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4200 square feet
*Prices just reduced 30%! Plug in dates to view the new discounted price. Or, contact owner/manager to discuss discount* Book any Summer 2023 week and receive another $1k OFF!!!
'Southern Charms', 2301 Palm Blvd., is a beautiful luxury second row home with every amenities to make your vacation one to remember forever. Conveniently located across from the beach with ocean vistas, this spectacular home sleeps 15 people in beds (including a pull out couch in the master), has a private heatable pool (for an additional fee), elevator and a horseshoe pit area in the elegant back yard.
- 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Outside horseshoe pit
- Outside shower
- Multiple Porches
- Elevator (can't guarantee all wheelchairs will fit)
- Full list of conveniences available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, shared full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: (2) Queen beds, shared full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: King Master, en suite full bath – walk-in shower, double vanities, private porch, sitting room, TV
- Bedroom 5: King Master #2, en suite full bath - walk-in shower, double vanities, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite full bath - tub/shower combo, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Fishfinder Charters if you're traveling with kids. With jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. ????Summer Discounts! Southern Charms! 2301 Palm Blvd. Second Row, Pool, Ocean Views!! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.