- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property*Costs reflect special offer through August
Adore beautiful vistas from this oceanfront four-bedroom, four-bath South Carolina family holiday rental. Smartly adorned, this home includes a cheerful color scheme and inviting furnishings. There are three living levels, with the master bedroom occupying the entire uppermost floor. The adjoining balcony overlooks the Grandiose Pavilion sunset pool and the beach. An intimate outdoor space with a breakfast table complements the first floor. Wood floors and upgraded electronics are among a slew of fresh touches. Sleeping quarters for up to 12 visitors include a king bed in the master bedroom and another bedroom, and two queen beds in each of the other two bedrooms. A washer and dryer are in this home and available for use. Take advantage of this handsome Resort home and make some memories with your family and friends. Entertainment includes include five TVs (two with constructed-in DVD players), a DVD/VCR combination player in the living room and high-speed Internet with wireless access.
Ask about a military discount!
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's copious activities and luxuries, including:
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
- Exclusive access to the Splendid Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Free access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Free access to the exercise center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred prices on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Free transportation within the Resort
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation homes provide Charleston area area traveller discount catalogs which include money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the store itself. Search for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to discover those wonderful attractions with a possibly significantly discounted.
- Are you able to adjust your dates? The off-peak seasons frequently offer phenomenal rates on rentals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning travelers of the same rental. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most longing for during your stay? If there's a specific Charleston area activity that you love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a result of health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and variety of weekly rental properties available in the Charleston area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Charleston area gang, from low-noise condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation homes in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to assist with marketing, house cleaning services and regular maintenance.
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and book the best rental home:
Do you think "Gorgeous Oceanfront Beach House with Pool Access " is the best rental home for your next vacation? Read through this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy destinations, In Charleston area the best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest part of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simplier and easier.
Choose a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Spending Limit
Check to make sure "Gorgeous Oceanfront Beach House with Pool Access " works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, make certain each party understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most of the time, one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each person's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are sheet sets included with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
In some cases the older generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Examine your contract carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides having distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, visitors must pay local taxes when renting "Gorgeous Oceanfront Beach House with Pool Access ", in addition to any other additional fees which may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation rental management companies and home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The property needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental sites seek feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but sincere with regards to rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything turned out to be wonderful and you are excited to re-book the same rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience that will help with your next search.