About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
15 Horlbeck - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Offering an unbeatable location right in the heart of the beautiful Charleston and two levels full of comfort and great amenities, this fantastic home away from home will be just ideal for a fun family trip to experience the southern appeal. Start your day off the right way with a delicious breakfast prepared in the entirely-equipped kitchen before heading out to discover the neighborhood and close by museums and stores. Exploring will surely work up an appetite and if you're looking forward to saving up a bit, you can come back home and rely once again on the kitchen for a savory lunch. Then, gather around the flatscreen TV and savor an entertaining afternoon watching your favorite movie or shows. The convenience of having an on-site washer/dryer is unbeatable nowadays, especially if you're trying to avoid going out as much as possible.
What's close by:
The prime location offered by 15 Horlbeck is something you won't find anywhere. Dining options abound in this neighborhood and you'll have something for everybody! A short block walk away is the Historic Charleston City Market, the ideal place to experience the southern charm and maybe get some souvenirs for your friends back home. It's open every day from 9:30 AM to 5 PM. History buffs will delight in visiting Fort Sumter National Monument (one mile away), which withstood the Civil War and remains open for tours today. There are plenty of museums close by that you can visit any time you want; Old Slave Mart Museum, Postal Museum, the Edward Rutledge House, and so many more!
Things to know:
MInimum Stay for this property is 30 days
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Two off street spots under the building in the covered garage
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Confederate Museum and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the best rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- To get the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 2-Story, Dog-Friendly, 30-Day Rental Condo in downtown Charleston w/Free WiFi has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.4 miles