- As low as $355/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 960 sq ft (89 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 960 square feet
Up to six people can sleep comfortably in the 2 Queen Beds Studio unit at the hotel. Socialize in the cozy living area furnished with a sofabed, armchair, and ottoman. Dine at the table located near the kitchen completely equipped with a twin-burner stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and dinnerware. Sleep on one of two Queen-sized beds with upholstered headboards that match the historic hues of the charming wallpaper. Refresh in a well-appointed bathroom outfitted with premium toiletries. This 480-square-foot getaway is ideal for travelers who want a studio-style suite in Charleston. Set on a spectacular, tree-lined area of the vibrant Historic District, hotel places you less than a mile from the City Market and five mins. from the Charleston Museum. Guests of the hotel can revel in casual and generously-sized suites with dining areas and functional kitchenettes where you can whip up a fast meal and leave the cleaning up to housekeeping. All suites also come with sofabeds to provide a comfortable sleeping space for your additional guests. Some suites even add expansive street vistas and separate living rooms. With a stay at this hotel, you will be treated to perks such as complimentary appetizers and snacks on social evenings, as well as complimentary breakfasts.In November 2022, Hilton and Peloton Interactive, Inc. announced an industry-first partnership, making Hilton the first hospitality brand to feature Peloton Bikes across its entire U.S. hotel portfolio of 18 award-winning brands. Nearly all 5,400 U.S. Hilton-branded hotels - from Hampton by Hilton to Waldorf Astoria - will feature at least one Peloton Bicycle in every exercise center, providing guests with a more holistic wellness experience, including access to Peloton's world-class instructors and broad connected exercise content. For more information regarding Hilton and Peloton Interactive, Inc's partnership, please contact Hilton directly.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as swimming.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Charleston. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 2 Connecting Suites at a Hotel has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a great stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.7 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles