- As low as $475/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal location on King St.!! This one bedroom, one bath condo is the ideal hideaway for Bridge Run weekend! The bedroom comes with a king bed with premium linens. The roomy living room has a pull out couch making the condo comfortable enough for 4 people. The kitchen has a refrigerator, stove top, microwave and entirely supplied cabinets. Valet parking $28/day. No family pets. No smoking. Ideal place for a hideaway weekend!
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To get the best rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. 1bed/1bath fully equipped condo on King St.! Sleeps up to 4! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your family.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you crave, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book 1bed/1bath fully equipped condo on King St.! Sleeps up to 4!?Book Online Get Information Call: