- As low as $180/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This handsome 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom apartment is ideally located in Downtown Charleston's fashionable French Quarter neighborhood. With exposed brick walls, heart pine floors, and two original fireplaces, this space is full of Charleston appeal. This apartment was just furnished by Mitchell Hill Interiors.
This unique property lives bigger than it sounds. The apartment is located on the second floor which is accessed by a shared elevator. You will enter into the open living space which features a huge sectional couch, and coffee table. This is the ideal space to relax and watch a movie on the intelligent TV. To accommodate additional guests, there is a Queen sized Murphy bed that pulls down from the book case wall feature. A half bath is located just off of the living room. This is also where you will find the full size, stacked washer and dryer.
Just off the living room is the kitchen. The handsome kitchen features refreshed stainless steel appliances including a wine refrigerator, splendid countertops and a enormous kitchen island with seating for four. There is also a modest dining table just beside the kitchen. The Juliette balcony is the ideal place to appreciate sunsets and get some fresh air!
The sizable master bedroom features a King size bed, huge closet, intelligent TV, leather couch, and a desk for all of your work from home needs! There are loads of windows to allow natural light that face East Bay Street. The full bathroom is located in the hallway just outside of the bedroom. You will find a large tile shower, granite vanity, and a separate water closet.
Just outside of the apartment you will find a common area which accepts for additional outdoor entertaining and seating.
One off street parking space is included with this apartment. It is located in the parking garage at 90 Cumberland Street.
French Quarter Neighborhood-
The busy French Quarter, in Charleston’s original walled city, is home to the 19th-century Charleston City Market, selling clothing, crafts, and artwork, with the Confederate Museum in the old Market Hall. African-American history is recounted at the Old Slave Mart Museum on the site of slave auctions. Families and visitors head to Waterfront Park on the Cooper River, while stores and galleries dot King Street.
Other things to note-
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with Your Home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! The link to book your time will be supplied with your move in instructions. To visit the Campus, you must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary. If access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY-
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Old Exchange Provost and Dungeon are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book yourvacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Studio 184-Spacious & Central 1br/1.5ba has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your trip.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles