- As low as $241/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This striking Queen Ann Victorian home is finishing a high-end remodel. This listing is for the back guest suite of the property, which will consist of two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a brand new kitchen. There is also an outdoor dining area.
There is no formal living room, but both bedrooms have TV's! There is also two private off-street parking spaces included!
✰Bedroom #1 King Bed, En-suite, Intelligent TV
✰Bedroom #2 Full Bed, Full Bed, Twin Bed, Twin Bed, Intelligent TV
✰Total: 5 Beds/2 Baths✰
Private first floor unit + Private patio space + Private Parking for 2 cars
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Chubby Fish, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Malagón, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery on St Philip Street. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and pastries. The home is only one block from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
This Property Is Legal & Licensed By The City of Charleston, PERMIT 03231
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To get the best rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the bestrental home:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. GARDEN SUITE Amazing Downtown VictorianRestoration has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book GARDEN SUITE Amazing Downtown VictorianRestoration?Book Online Get Information Call: